Escape rain-soaked Scotland this summer and enjoy living and working at a summer camp in the USA with people from all over the world. Working at summer camp is one of the most unique, rewarding and memorable experiences you’ll ever have and you’ll make the best friends ever!
Camp America are hosting Scotland’s BIGGEST SUMMER CAMP RECRUITMENT DAY in Edinburgh, on Tuesday January 21st at Our Dynamic Earth, 112 Holyrood Road, EH8 8AS. Doors open at 12pm.
They’re bringing camp directors from 37 different summer camps from all over the USA to meet and hire people just like you! On the day, you can consider the camps and roles on offer; select the one that suits and GET HIRED ON THE SPOT! You’ll also get the chance to meet the Camp America team, chat with staff that have been to camp, find out more about the programme and check out your after camp travel options!
The event is FREE to attend and no prior sign-up is necessary. We have thousands of placements available on the day so make sure you’re one of them!
Here’s what’s included in the Camp America package:
• Return flights from London to New York (with regional departures available)
• A 9 week placement at camp that’s perfect for you, with food and accommodation included
• Up to $1200 end of camp pay (depending on skills and programme you choose)
• The opportunity to travel around the States for up to a month after camp ends
• US visa support & sponsorship
• Comprehensive medical insurance covering you for the entire time you’re in the USA
• Exclusive partner offers from our sister companies Camp America Treks & GET Australia
• 30 days travel time after placement at summer camp ends
Last year, over 1000 people attended the Edinburgh Recruitment Fair and the queue was 200+ by 10am – so, to be in with a chance of beating the crowds and winning VIP queue jumps for you and 3 friends, simply leave your name and email address and we’ll pick 1 winner at random. Find out more here.